Our staff and community are deeply committed to our district mission: Inspire all to learn. We work diligently to fulfill the promise of our core values across all buildings and departments to ensure success for each individual, and therefore, our vision: Success for All.
We pride ourselves on providing a comprehensive and exceptional educational experience. In addition to our core academic programs, we offer a variety of extracurricular and specialty programs to extend and enhance every child’s education.
Our schools are fortunate to have a long history of accomplishment, success and countless points of pride thanks to the hard work and dedication of our staff, students, amd families. Here’s a small sample:
- Grand Haven High School awarded a Silver Medal by U.S. News & World Report. This places GHHS in the top four percent of high schools in the nation and top three percent in Michigan
- Griffin Elementary named a 2016 National Blue Ribbon Exemplary School by the U.S. Department of Education
- Four schools recognized as “Reward” schools by the Michigan Department of Education
- Nationally-recognized Science Olympiad program
- 1-to-1 technology where students in grades Young Fives -4th have iPads and our 5th - 12th grade students have Google Chromebooks
- Strong community investment evidenced by support of two bond proposals generating $45.7 million dollars over ten years
Our staff is passionate about learning and is committed to intentional, continuous improvement for the betterment of our individual contributions and collective success for all associated with our schools.
Please contact us with any questions or to learn more about the Grand Haven Area Public Schools.
Andrew Ingall, Superintendent