Welcome to your new Drupal website!
Please follow these steps to set up and start using your website:
- Configure your website Once logged in, visit the administration section, where you can customize and configure all aspects of your website.
- Enable additional functionality Next, visit the module list and enable features which suit your specific needs. You can find additional modules in the Drupal modules download section.
- Customize your website design To change the "look and feel" of your website, visit the themes section. You may choose from one of the included themes or download additional themes from the Drupal themes download section.
- Start posting content Finally, you can create content for your website. This message will disappear once you have promoted a post to the front page.
At A Glance
The Grand Haven Schools Foundation is accepting nominations for this year's Hall of Fame induction, which will take place on Friday, November 7. The nomination deadline is Saturday, May 17. Please click here for more information and to download a nomination form.
Grand Haven Area Public Schools surveys its parents annually. We believe it is important to give parents an opportunity to share thoughts about the school district. Feedback is confidential, and will be used in the school improvement process. The short survey only takes a few minutes and your responses are important to us. Click here to begin the survey.
Beginning in the 2014-2015 school year, a child must be at least 5 years of age by October 1 in order to enroll in a Young Fives / Kindergarten program. Any child turning 5 by December 1st can still attend by filling out a waiver and submitting it to their neighborhood school by August 1.
- Click here to download the 2014-2015 waiver form.